Seraph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial]

5 posters

Go down

application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial] Empty application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial]

Post by HowdyBM Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:06 am

IGN - howdyBM
Level - 111
Class - battlemage
Name - ulrik
Age - 16
Country - norway
Gender - 16

Information

How did you hear of Seraph?

The first time i heard about seraph was when i were talking to my friend tacotamer and he suggested me to send a application for trying to join Very Happy

Who do you actually know in the guild?

i know tacotamer, we playd in the same guild 1 year ago. and we never lost the contact
between us

Why do you want to join Seraph?
i want to join seraph because its sounds a very friendly and a good handpicked guild with only the best of the best maplers and great people to just talk with when ur boring or something like that

What do you expect from us?
my only expectation is that if you could keep it gently and sofisticated standar, i think i cant ask for more

What guilds have you been in before and why did you leave them?
i were in RHEA, lickUS, rocafella, and a lot of smaller guilds.

I left because of all the unactive maplers who were in the guilds and was my friends, and suddenly their gone.

What's your goal in MapleStory?

my goal is that i wanna reach 200, but im playing the game because its very fun and i want to meet new people and do different stuff in my days off and such.

Do you have any other characters that we might know?

Not at the moment, but if i make one. i will tell Smile

When did you start playing MapleStory?

i started first in 2007 / 08 when the maplestory was just over the beta version, but i quited the same year for a long break and i come back in 2010 and playd some months and then i got back again som few months later and met tacotamer in the guild RHEA

How often are you online?Often.

im trying to log on everyday, but sometimes when i have alot of homework and stuff i just cant, but im trying to get so much gametime as possible

Give yourself points from 0 to 5 :
want to give myself a 3, im not perfect. But im trying to be nice to my guildmates and just be like a average person and dont do bad things to people in the guild or outside, i think that if everyone was like that. Maplestory could be a awesome game and many more people would have playd it.

Training speed - (3.5) kinda slow atm, im waiting for LHC so. then il start to level Very Happy
Equips -(3) im average, i just started playing for real, but i have some nice equips yes.
Maple-knowledge - (4)i can talk about alot in maple, but as i said before, my knowledge dont reach bossruns and stuff like that, BUT im gonna do that alot in the future and i learn fast, so dont mark that as a minus Very Happy
Talkactiveness -(5) i like to talk, im not a spammer, but i like to express my side of the story and my opinios.

Cash Shoppy -1.6 i dont have any cash shop clothes, but if i need anything im using the nx for that stuff, im not using them on clothes and pets etc Very Happy

Maple morals (What do you think about those and would you use them)

Hacking? - i think that hacking is rude and should get banned asap, they are destroying the gameplay and no one wants that to happend
Autoclicking? - autoclicking is also a hack i dont like, why not be fair and do the same as everyone else and just be happy for what u accomplished
Glitching? - glitching is not THAT bad if u compare to hacking, but ugly glitches whos hurting the game play are horrible, but then again some exp glitches are not hurting anyone Very Happy
KSing? - KSing, KSing is for anyone who dont have social skills. they cant just come there and steal ur table at the restuarent cuz they give more tips to the waiteress or what?

Scamming? - scamming is so bad that i cant even talk about it.

Helping a guildie with a quest for an hour or two? -

im in! count with me haha i luve questing

Write few important facts about yourself...

my name is Ulrik
im 16 years old
i live in norway
i like to play maple XD

Anything else you have to say?
<3

Got any pets?
i got a DOG irl, so i migth be afk sometimes because of all the walks, haha.

HowdyBM

Back to top Go down

application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial] Empty UPS

Post by howdyBM Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:07 am

howdyBM

Back to top Go down

application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial] Empty Re: application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial]

Post by Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:14 am

yes all i can say xD hes a very nice guy who understand how to grind. hes had some noob chars ofc but he knows how to grind xD.
yes i said that twice >,<
i accept him very genuine guy trustable and talkative

(taco)

Admin
Admin

https://seraph.forum.st

Back to top Go down

application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial] Empty Re: application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial]

Post by Souse Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 am

This application is a bit incoherent. Also, you should edit post instead of double posting. Anyway, let's continue to the contents. Your motivation to join the guild seems fair, but I have some objections about the "guild with only the best of the best maplers". We don't kid ourselves, the only 1 "best of the best mapler" here is Ellerean. We can't even go Czak, because we're not high enough level to have a proper fight with him. I also hope that the sentence: "when ur boring" is just a typo. You should also avoid indecision, "or something like that" is not looking well. I'm worried about the number of the guild you were in. I know that LickUs is still active and it shouldn't be a problem to make friends here, as they're a really talkative guild. I just hope that if you get in, you won't change your decision and quit, for example if Taco leaves for some serious reasons. I like your goal. It's something that I want to do too, but tell me if you're working on your gear. As we aim for the hard bosses like, CHT in the future, I'm curious if you will do your best to collect equipment that will let you do proper damage. We like active people, but not all of us can log on everyday so you don't need to worry about sporadic absences, we accept everything as long as you really try to participate in our guild life.
I'm for letting him join into a trial, but I'm sure that he will get in as a full member if what he wrote in application is true.

Souse

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:40 am

lol souse always trolling <3 but ye i agree with most of what you say and cough cough im pretty decent on my fp mage! just gotta get that overall xD only thing im looking forward to this week!

i apoligize for that first part silent souse

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 pm

He's a decend guy, talked with him in maple. Be nice to him Wink

Regards

Ellerean

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juhle Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:11 pm

If everything he wrote is true.. he's fitting in Seraph i guess. :b
Juhle
Juhle

http://Juhlejedimaster.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darky Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 pm

You guys all need to learn some more grammar! (It's they're not their, I was not I were, decent not decend, wednesday not wensday)
Anyway onto the real deal ;3
Yes it seems like not all people have the best english but that isn't a problem. As long as you can understand that person. Then it's fine.
=D YES
Darky
Darky

Back to top Go down

Post by Juhle Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

MI NO SPIK INGLIS
Juhle
Juhle

http://Juhlejedimaster.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

application for seraph [Accepted, 1 week trial] Empty announcement

Post by howdyBM Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:26 am

i have a litle announcement,

i know my english is decent but afterall, if i had time, i could use some more of my time to that text, but since i had a test today at school. i needed to read yesterday. So i hope you can see this litle announcement Very Happy

howdyBM

Back to top Go down

Post by Darky Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:07 am

howdyBM wrote:i have a litle announcement,

i know my english is decent but afterall, if i had time, i could use some more of my time to that text, but since i had a test today at school. i needed to read yesterday. So i hope you can see this litle announcement Very Happy
Heh, I hope you don't mind me trolling a bit.
It really doesn't matter how good your english is. If you understand somebody it's good enough.
Darky
Darky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellerean Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:23 am

Accept on Trial,

Please find me on Ellerean.

Ellerean

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:01 am

gratz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catmaid Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 am

welcome

Catmaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down