Seraph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for seraph [Denied]

4 posters

Go down

application for seraph [Denied] Empty application for seraph [Denied]

Post by ofir123 Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:56 pm

IGN - I prefer to keep it to myself for a while.
Level - 105
Class - hermit
Name - ofir
Age - 18
Country - israel
Gender - male

How did you hear of Seraph?
I have just checked at the nexon forums and I saw you recruiting topic and I came to here to apply this msg.

Who do you actually know in the guild?
Actually, no one. I was in just 2 guilds in my whole mapletime so I dont know alot of people ingame.

Why do you want to join Seraph?
I saw your recruiting topic and its seems to be an active guild with a very nice people inside and with fun "guild events" like pq's and scar/traga.

What do you expect from us?
Actually not alot, just to be active as you said so and I think that pretty much everything.

What guilds have you been in before and why did you leave them?
I will tell you ingame if its important. Smile

What's your goal in MapleStory?
My goal is to reach as far as possible in all respects - to be a high lvl, to be with a "godly" stuffs, to have a nice game experience and friends and to have a good reputation.
I dont know why but the reputation is means alot for me.

Do you have any other characters that we might know?
umm, no I dont think so.

When did you start playing MapleStory?
I was played maplestory before 4 years I think but all those year I played at the GMS, and I had some breaks ofcourse, EMS Im playing like 4 month or maybe little more I think.

How often are you online?
now I have alot of freetime so at least 4-5 hours per day.

Give yourself points from 0 to 5 :

Training speed - 3 -
depends. I was lvling from lv99 to 100 in 1 day or maybe even 2, but from lvl100 to 104 I have lvled in 1 day so, its depends.

Equips -
I dont know how to rate my equips so I will just write them:
Scanda 82atk12luk, PAC 15atk 3lined 2%luk, BWG 27atk2luk, ZH+15all stats, shades 21dex, YSS 15dex8int, necklace 10dex1luk, earings 16dex7luk, blue belt, evoulving ring17, cluod robe.
Im trying to buy a nice potential of top&bottom, when I will achive that I will think about the other things.
I will love to hear your rate about my stuffs.

Maple-knowledge -
I had alot of maple-knowledge. now the BB its confusing a lil bit from what Im remmember from the GMS but still, I think Im pretty much have a nice knowledge.

Talkactiveness - Im very active at the chat. I remmember that at the GMS I was loged-in and all my buddys was "WB Ofir!", and thats maybe the biggest reason Im searching for an active guild, Im really missing this thing.

Cash Shoppy - right now I have only a shop, but I want to buy like 40k of nx next month.

Maple morals (What do you think about those and would you use them)

Hacking? Autoclicking? KSing? Scamming? -
I said before that my reputation is really important to me so I didnt use all those stuffs and I wont use them. thats one of the reason I didnt was at alot of guilds because Im afraid to have a bad reputation because a hacker or scammer guild member.

Helping a guildie with a quest for an hour or two? -
If Im not busy I think I can help a guildie somthimes.

Write few important facts about yourself...
Umm, Im trustfull, funny, loyal, active, and in a short line - Im one of the guys that wanna have fun in the GOOD ways.

Anything else you have to say?
umm nope Smile hope you will accept me.

Got any pets?
Im planning to buy a pet, next month when I said I will buy nx.

An interesting story about yourself.
Well, its not a story but I finished my studies, in March, I entered the course programmers so I have just a few months with full free time like I said before.

Do you sayAYEEE or yes??
Umm Im actually usually say yeah Very Happy

ofir123

Back to top Go down

application for seraph [Denied] Empty Re: application for seraph [Denied]

Post by Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi Ofir.

We can't proceed with your application aslong you don't tell us your IGN. This is because we dig information about every applicant to make sure that the guild stays clean.

Regards

Ellerean

Admin
Admin

https://seraph.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post by ofir123 Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm

I know, it's clear to me but I just want to know if everything until now its fine for you guys, then I will try to meet you ingame and give you all my other information.

ofir123

Back to top Go down

Post by Juhle Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:39 pm

This "I'm not telling my IGN" thing is weird...
But he's the first applicant who applied because he read about us in the forum! Very Happy
Juhle
Juhle

http://Juhlejedimaster.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Yea your applicant is fine. But some members will ask you questions. I will ask my questions personaly ingame, but your application is fine.

Regards

Ellerean

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catmaid Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:13 am

Not sure why you dont give your ign, otherwise i like your app, hope to see you soon in game Razz

Catmaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Darky Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:44 am

Juhle wrote:This "I'm not telling my IGN" thing is weird...
But he's the first applicant who applied because he read about us in the forum! Very Happy
No no that was me f3
Also yes he seems good >:3 but yeah ign? Is there a reason for you not telling it?
Anyways it's fine.
Darky
Darky

Back to top Go down

Post by Juhle Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:16 am

but u didnt write an application XD !
Ye, i also like it..
Juhle
Juhle

http://Juhlejedimaster.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ofir123 Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:04 am

I see its very intersting the reason that I prefer to hide the IGN so I will tell you.
Im still in the 2nd and last guild and Im little bit "shy" or "emberased" to write so they dont see me.
I dont like to leave a guild, and the leader is very nice to me so its make that dificult.
The reason Im leaving is because I dont see how can I get further in this guild.
Im in the JR guild and it seems like more 20-25 lvls wont change that, not everybudy pay attention to the JR's, and most of the JR's is quiet or even not online.
This isnt what I have expected from this guild and if you have anymore questions or you want to see me ingame just leave IGN and I'd love to go back to all of you in the game.

ofir123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 am

After discussing this with members I've decided to not continue with this application. I understand your points but if you're realy dedicated enough to join this guild, finish off your busines with your old one and then write your IGN if you still want to apply.

Regards

Ellerean

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ofir123 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:40 am

Nothing needed to be close with my guild, im leaving - and of the story.
If you would like to have me I would love to be in Seraph but if not I will be guildless until I will be sure that I have found the guild that I'm gonna run with until the and of the game.

ofir123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:05 am

Sorry it's a no for now on, simply becasue you don't show us enough respect to tell us your in game name. Yes I do understand your intentions, however we're to be taken serious

Regards

Ellerean

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down